.Tuesday, August 17, 2010 ' 12:02 AM Y
"Life is not fair, and never will be." I totally agree and accepts this fact. In this world there are 2 kinds of ppl. One will be those who are popular and always in the limelight, the other kind are those who worked quietly behind the scenes. I know I'm the latter kind of ppl. I prefers to work quietly by myself. I thought I understand myself well. I thought I would have my sense of satisfaction when I know I've put in all my effort when doing something. I also understand that in this hectic world, nobody would really spend time to observe the process of your work, it's the end product and packaging that is impt. You can be spending all your life, quietly working really hard... And another person can be jus putting in not as much effort, but knows to say the right things at the right time, and to the right person, he/she will be seen as the outstanding one. I know all of these!!! But I'm still a bit bothered abt what W told me today! He told me that XX's impression of me is a very quiet person, compared to J ( ex-colleague) , J is more outstanding, because she talks more. I am sceptical of the way these ppl judge someone's capability. I mus thx W for letting me know these. So do I need to change the way I work? Talk more and do less?? Well I guess I wun, this is not my personality anyway. But I'll still prove u all wrong in my own way!!! *bleah*